Partner, Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Chase Inda, partner with Baker Tilly, has been with the firm since 2006.
Chase is a member of the firm’s construction and real estate services group. Prior to joining Baker Tilly, he worked for a top 10 national firm where he specialized in partnership taxation.
- Performs tax services for general contractors, subcontractors, real estate partnerships and real estate developers
- Manages tax service engagements including planning, analysis, research and preparation
- Works with New Markets Tax Credits (NMTC), including tax compliance services, assisting with deal modeling, and researching tax issues; he has contributed to the successful allocation of more than $500 million in NMTC funds
- Real estate partnership experience including affordable housing tax returns with Low Income Housing Tax Credits (LIHTC)
- Experience in special allocations of income/loss, minimum gain calculations and reporting for the first and last year of tax credits
- Affordable Housing Association of Certified Public Accountants
- Madison Area Builders Association
- Wisconsin Builders Association